How are you managing through this disruption?
As organizations adjust to a fast-changing environment, many are realizing their existing teams are unable to respond to rapid shifts in responsibilities. Point B Direct’s Rapid Response Team provides capacity to help businesses respond to this challenge, delivering capabilities most needed by organizations. We’re cutting prices to help our customers get through this challenging time. We want you to have the capabilities you need – quickly and affordably – so your teams can get on with business in the safest and smartest way.
Program Stand UpTo discern what work needs to be done, and in which priority, then define and drive toward reducing chaos.
Situation AnalysisTo understand an organization’s current state, rapidly assess new data with the team, and redefine activity.
Communications & Change Management SupportTo meet the increased communication needs of the organization and convert real-time information into action.
How we can help
Our Point B Direct Response Team provides fast, easy-to-engage resources, in small, self-managing teams, for a short period of time. Below are a few ways we're helping customers respond to rapid shifts:
- Preparing for return-to-work
- Track and monitor a broken supply chain
- Build new communication channels to customers/patients
- Mobilize new functions, new products, new processes
- Respond to the needs of new customers/populations/constituents
- Research business and legislation changes and manage impacts
- Restructure a workforce to meet short term and long-term needs
- Rapid mobilization of a new workforce
To learn more about Point B Direct’s Rapid Response Team contact us at PointBDirect@pointb.com.